I would suggest Pakistan to work with honesty, says Rajnath singh
During an elction rally in Sonipat, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said : I would like to suggest Pakistan to work honestly, eliminate terrorism, maintain brotherhood. We’re neighbours, we want to walk together. If you don’t fight terrorism honestly, I clearly state that India has the ability to fight fundamentalist forces.
news update is offering by politicalthought
4.5 Magnitude quake hits Rajasthan’s Bikaner
- A ‘low intensity earthquake shook Rajasthan Bikaner district on Sunday, a meteorological department official said.
- The earthquake hit Bikaner around 10:36 am, the official said.
- No casualty or damage to property has been reported so far in the earthquake, a district administration official said.
- People rushed out of their hmes in some areas after feeling the tremors, he said.
- The earthquakes struck at a depth of 10 km, regional Met department director Shiv Ganesh said.
Jammu and Kashmir: Pak violates ceasefire along International Border in Kathua
- Pakistan Rangers violated ceasefire by restoring to mortar shelling and small arms firing on forward posts and villages along the international Border in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said on Sunday.
- The firing from across the border started in Manyari-Chorgali area of Hiranagar sector around 8:45 Pm on Saturday and continued intermittently through the night, they said.
BJP releases Haryana poll manifesto; promises interest free crop loan
- The BJP on Sunday released its election manifesto for the October 21 Haryana assembly polls and said this was a “commitment paper” that represented all sections of society.
- The BJP, which described its poll manifesto as a ‘Sankalp Patra’, promised to hive collateral free loan of up to Rs 3 lakh to people belonging to the schedule caste community, if voted to power again.
- It is pledged to give interest free crop loan up to Rs 3 lakh to farmers
Finance Minister Sitharaman to meet CEOs of PSU banks on Monday
Finance Minister Sitharaman will hold a review meeting with CEOs of public sector banks (PSBs) on Monday to discuss various issues, including progress on credit offtake, as a part of efforts to prop up the economy.
NRL to invest Rs 62cr in CSR activities in Assam in 2019-20
North East India’s Largest refiner Numaligarh Refinery Ltd on Sunday said it will pump in over Rs 60 crore in various developments projects under its corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities during 2019-20.
Member of LGBTQ community hold a ‘Ranbow Pride Parade 2019’ in Coimbatore
Member of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender (LGBT) community & others hold a ‘Raiinbow Pride Prade 2019’ in Coimbatore.
Tamil Nadu: Members of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender (LGBT) community & others hold a 'Rainbow Pride Parade 2019' in Coimbatore pic.twitter.com/LXdTadpRzS
— ANI (@ANI) October 13, 2019
BJP organises 6600 Km long Sankalp-Yatra
BJP West Bengal, President, Dilip Ghosh: BJP to organise a 6600 km long ‘Gandhiji Sankalp Yatra’ across the state from 15th October till 26th October, 2019.
Netherlands King and Queen arrive in New Delhi on 5-day visit
- The Netherlands King Willem-Alexander’s trip would be his first state visit to India, following his ascension to the throne in 2013.
- King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima will hold meetings with the top Indian leadership yo boost bilateral economics and political cooperation.
- They will visit New Delhi, Mumbai, and Kerala during their visit. Experts are expecting to boost economics and political cooperation between two countries. read more